The people listed below are but a small selection of the outstanding commenters here at FTM, each of whom has a blog well worth checking out.
The comments section of a blog is where its true life is. While monologuing has its place (particularly when a would-be hero lies helpless in your clutches), dialog is the true key to success in the world of words that is the blogosphere.
For challenging us with your unique perspective, raising the level of dialog, or just being plain sassy, I salute you:
- Ms. Q: An amusing muse
- Jonathan Philips: Reservoir of positivity
- Liz Strauss: The original SOB
- Avinash: Just cool
- Jesse Somer: Bane of the impetuous
- Kumiko: Certifiably enthusiastic
- Andy Beard: Remarkably sane
- Two Knives: Whose blades are not ceremonial.