1. You genuinely want to connect with other bloggers.
2. You genuinely want to connect with well known, popular bloggers. So you can spam the hell out of them.
3. Your hit counter says "0" and you want it to stop doing that.
4. You want to find out how many bloggers are actually
sexist pigs sexy chicks in bikinis.
5. You want to witness the link-spam fiesta that is the comment section at any blog of sufficient popularity. (No Akismet for you!)
6. You want a long list of "Admirers" who have never seen your blog but somehow want to be your buddy. (Contact collection as a meta-game. Go ahead and cry.)
7. You cleverly understand the decoy-value of MyBlogLog, as the spammers and hangers-on swarm to your unmoderated MBL presence under the illusion that you and your community are more "accessible" there.
8. Your blog is an island nowhere near as lively as Gilligan's.
9. You want the cool outbound-link tracking function.
10. Tracking, schmacking. Did you know that
sexist pigs scantily-clad women are running a bunch of blogs?