Adsense Anonymous: Confessions

This is just way too much drama over putting a little Adsense banner on her blog. I don't mean to laugh at her pain... and I didn't. I just smiled a little.

Woke Up This Morning: "I don't know if you noticed the adverts that appeared on the left hand side.

I always said I would rather stick a fork in my eye that(sic) put adverts on my site, and let me tell you, if I could find a fork, I might be heading towards a hospital right about now."

(...insert more self-loathing...)

And then the best part:

"If it makes you feel any better, I labelled the div they are contained in "sellout" because that is what it is."

Ouch. Looking over the blog, I'd hardly call it a charity gig. Just a web diary-type affair. Nothing wrong with getting a little ad revenue to cover the costs.

But you know, if it causes you this much pain to use Adsense, why not consider a tip jar? Hell, you could even call it a "Karma Jar".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Annoy The Entire Blogosphere

What Frustrates You The Most About Blogging?

The Commenting Cool Kids