TeamSchuman.com

Here's a link.They don't have a cute little logo for me to post, just some huge banner which I'm not going to... use. This is one of those junk mail-looking sites with lots of bolded, underlined text, and that annoying highlighter pen effect. Bleh.

Anyway, feel free to check them out. Me, I'm going to go through their "top money online" recommendation. Why bother with the rest; I want numero uno.

So I followed the link for their (yellow-highlighted) "top pick" and am met with:

This guy. Oh God. Okay well, spanky here tells me that he's going to show me the arcane "secrets" of "Creating Wealth Online". They want $2 - which they say will be donated to some charity or other - for a 14 day trial of something called "Success University", where apparently I will learn how to become rich, or something.

Really, I just start zoning out after so many bolds, underlines, large-type red fonts, customer "testimonials", and repeated words like "wealth", "rich", "success", "dreams", and "limited time offer".

It's kinda like how we completely ignore banner advertisements. Our minds just slip right past them as if they weren't there, we don't even have to think about it. Well, this site is like a big banner advertisement.

Although, I was temporarily snapped out of my zombie-like state by the sounds of this guy's voice popping out of my speakers. Yeah, that's really him. I'm going to refrain from being a smartass about the sound of his voice, but let me just say it made the whole exercise worth it.

Anyway, I'm going to take a pass on "Success University". Maybe folks pay people like this guy and end up making money without losing their souls, I don't know -- I doubt it, but I don't know. At any rate, I'm here to make money, not to buy products/services that will supposedly "teach" me how to get rich. I'd rather spend my $2 on advertising. Advertising makes me money. "Success University" probably just teaches me how to get other people to buy "Success University".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Annoy The Entire Blogosphere

What Frustrates You The Most About Blogging?

The Commenting Cool Kids